Confidential Online STD Testing
Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a doctor's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 18901. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Buy your test online or over the phone and there are no additional paperwork to complete.
Why test for some STDs when you can test for all of the most commonly occurring STDs at once? Stay current on the lingo used about STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site. Cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers and get a full refund 1-2 days later.
Check your email 1-2 days after you take for your results. All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available. We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Doylestown, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Doylestown and the entire state of Pennsylvania each year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 25-34 age group in PA in 2010 was 262 per 100,000 people.
Many STDs can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Doylestown. Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death. Because some sexually transmitted diseases do not have symptoms, it is easy for a Pennsylvania resident to have an STD without knowing.