Same-Day Local STD Testing
Nobody offers a better value for STD testing in the 18901 area. Our testing process is straightforward and is quick to complete. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure they exceed all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing.
Testing is available for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take one individual test or a comprehensive test. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get informed about the lingo used to talk about sexually transmitted diseases. Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done prior to visiting our testing location.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days. We have the most advanced Doylestown STD testing provided by any test provider. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both infections at the same time.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Doylestown, Pennsylvania
If you want to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, start by getting educated. Each year, the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania collect and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in Doylestown.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.