Low-Cost STD testing Centers
By selecting our online STD service, you are getting the best priced STD testing in the 03820 area. Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the exactness of your test results. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing procedure simple and an ease to complete.
We accept various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process simple. Every lab we use to process our STD tests is reputable and used by hospitals in the area. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private information protected.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 03820 and we have created a test panel to specially test for both STDs in one test. It is essential to test for the common sexually transmitted diseases using the most sophisticated techniques in the Dover area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Dover, New Hampshire
The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get Dover STD testing. There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in New Hampshire each year.
- New Hampshire's rate of male chlamydia infection was 140.9 per 100,000 individuals.
- 923 13-19 year-old New Hampshire residents were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2012.
- At the end of 2012, 147 of every 100,000 residents of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire were living with HIV infection.
- Hillsborough County recorded the highest number of chlamydia infections in New Hampshire in 2012 with 1056.
- All the 49 primary, secondary and early latent syphilis infections in 2012 were reported by men in New Hampshire.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a test panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.