Same-Day STD Testing
Test for STDs near 75115 without a visit to a physician's office or hospital using our online STD testing service. Test during your break or lunch - just give us a few minutes and we will complete your test. Our tests take only a few minutes and no extra paperwork is required later.
All of the STD testing offered at our labs is done under the management of a physician. Our blog is frequently updated to deliver the latest STD news. We use all of the latests tests that are offered in hospitals.
Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as they become available. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records.
Desoto, Texas STI Data
Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Desoto area.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are important to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.