Convenient STD Testing
When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We respect your privacy and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or when you arrive at the lab. Other testing companies don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do.
All of the payment methods we take- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean plenty of options for you at checkout. Our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your personal information safe and secure. Because the hospitals in your area depend on the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality.
As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 14043, we have developed the most advanced yet, very easy to use Depew STD testing. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
STI Infections Data for Depew, New York
STD infection numbers in New York are on the rise every year. Get tested in Depew to be certain of your STD status.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
Many STDs can be spread by kissing or skin-to-skin contact, making it very easy to spread them throughout Depew. Some STDs, if left untreated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death. Because some STDs do not have symptoms, it is easy for a New York resident to have an STD and not know it.