Confidential Online STD Testing
Rapid testing makes our 76210 STD testing simple and convenient. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States include the Denton, Texas area. Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are reliable.Testing at our labs is always carried out under the supervision of a doctor for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to maintain control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
The best way to begin the testing process is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. Our testing centers screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there.
STD Rate for Denton, Texas
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on STD infection rates in Denton. The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests regularly.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Texas and the country include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes. Different STDs require different tests. It is a good idea to have an STD test if you engage in any sexual activity.