Same-Day Local STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing process is quick and simple. Our network of local 76240 testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of STD test results. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best value in 76240.
Get the hospital-grade STD testing you'd take at a healthcare center at all of our testing centers. Learn about STDs when you visit our weekly blog, Exposed. Eliminate any safety concerns with our physician- monitored test process.
Our laboratories also screens for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a location close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our testing system is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated.
Denton, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Frequent Denton STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transfer rates in Texas continue to rise as more and more residents get infected.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
You will be glad you decided to test for STIs in Texas with STDcheck.com. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD. It is never too late to get STD testing.