Confidential STD Testing
As the leader in online STD testing, we make testing straightforward and uncomplicated. Our STD testing centers in 76208 offer the highest quality STD testing at the best prices. With our nationwide network of CLIA-certified testing labs, there is one in your area.
Status updates are available anytime while you are waiting for your test results. Get the fastest Denton STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers. Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take.
We use our facilities also and have created a STD testing process that treats you just like we want to be treated. Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all test centers in your area. Our test locations screen for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know.
Denton, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Denton and the entire state of Texas every year. Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.