Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service in 32720 lets you cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. We have lowered the time needed to complete your test by not requiring additional paperwork.
Order your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test centers around Deland. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you should be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Don't go crazy waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime.
Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit. Our test locations test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Using our system is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes.
STI Infections Data for Deland, Florida
The health department of Florida publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Deland and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
Being a Florida resident makes it crucial that you get tested regularly. Many common STDs do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free.