Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our laboratory technicians do not need extra paperwork when you arrive at the test center. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our 48126 STD testing doesn't need a visit to a physician's office.
If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to get a suggestion for what tests is best for you. Get a status update any time while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Dearborn for STD testing.
You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Dearborn, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Dearborn area. If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be sure whether you have an STD.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in 2010 was 496.3 per 100,000 residents in Michigan.
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- Michigan was ranked 10 out of 50 states in the US in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- 146 females younger than 14 years were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2013.
- Michigan rate of stage 3 HIV (AIDS) infection in 2012 was 7,881.
Whatever your opinion about STDs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.