Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our Daytona Beach, Florida doctors. Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a healthcare provider in Daytona Beach, Florida if you test positive for an STD.
Because we use the same labs that your local hospitals do, you get the highest-quality STD tests and the ease of our online STD testing service. We strive to protect your personal information by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other federal mandates. We try to give you a variety of ways to pay by accepting credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea are called co-infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that tests for both STDs. In Florida STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing company that offers only FDA-approved tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STD Infections Rate for Daytona Beach, Florida
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed. The Florida health department and the federal government accumulate facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Daytona Beach every single year.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we are sure of that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.