Convenient STD Testing
In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Davenport, Florida, making treatment quick and convenient. You'll never have to suffer through complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample. A positive test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a recommendation for a specialist in Davenport, Florida.
It doesn't matter if you know what specific STD tests you need to take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, day or night. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Davenport.
Your test results will be made available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
Davenport, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Davenport and the whole state of Florida every year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
Florida STD testing is crucial. Your health should be important to you. Get tested on a regular basis to ensure that you are STD-free. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that half of all Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.