Convenient STD Testing
All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide certain test results. We offer the best value in STD testing in 94526 with our economical pricing. Our testing process is easy because we want to ensure your experience with us is great.
Your safety is the top priority of the physician who carefully oversees your testing. Our weekly blog, Exposed, provides you with an easy way to educate yourself on the information available about STDs and testing. All of our STD testing is hospital-grade so you won't ever have to sacrifice quality to get budget-friendly STD testing.
The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis we offer in the 94526 area is the industry gold standard. Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved Danville STD tests and we are the only company to do so.
Danville, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and California health department with facts and figures about STDs in Danville, are available every year. Take control of your sexual health immediately by getting educated about STDs.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.