Local Private STD Testing
We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not require extra paperwork. With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 94015 area without visiting a doctor's office. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Pay for STD testing with confidence with our secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. Why keep your STD questions to yourself when you can ask one of experienced counselors 24/7? The customer reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how happy you'll be with our service.
All the tests we offer are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. We have the most advanced urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 94015. At STDcheck.com, we offer the most advanced Daly City STD testing available.
Daly City, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The health department of California publishes annual reports about STDs and HIV in Daly City and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten informed about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
As many as one half of all California citizens will have an STD in their lifetime. Statistically, 1 out of every 4 young adults in California have an STD. Some STDs can infect the same person many times. Many people with STDs are asymptomatic. Those infected who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in California.