Convenient STD Testing
Quick testing makes our 75231 STD testing simple and convenient. Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include the Dallas, Texas area. Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic experts.
Talk to one of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Dallas. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD testing you need.
We do not notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be sent by email quickly. We dispatch all test results to everyone via email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Dallas, Texas
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Dallas.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of the virus in as little as 9-11 days.