Convenient STD Testing
No other service offers a greater value for STD testing in the 75231 area. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to make sure they meet all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. Our testing process is simple and takes little time to complete.
Dallas STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to find out what STD tests to take. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- 24/7.
Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance provider. You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will dispatch an email message to you to let you know your test results.
STD information for: Dallas, Texas
If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be positive whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Dallas area.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
You may have an STD and not know it but the only way to find out for sure is to take a test. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new STD every year. Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams.