Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We know you want to complete your test as rapidly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. If you are looking for simplified tests with no extra paperwork later, you have come to the right place. All of the 75231 STD testing packages we offer over the phone allow you to test for STDs with no an unnecessary visit to a doctor's office.
Test at the same testing centers that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Be sure that your private information stays protected with our service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the easy payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. In the 75231 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com. Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel.
STD Statistics for Dallas, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Dallas area. STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual wellbeing.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the nation. Some STDs can be spread through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't become a statistic- get tested and protect yourself!