Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our 75230 STD testing requires no visit to a doctor's office. Our simplified testing process guarantees there will be no additional paperwork to complete later.
Purchase STD testing with confidence with our secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. The client reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how happy you'll be with our service. Why keep your STD questions to yourself when you can ask one of experienced counselors 24/7?
Test results are sent to you via email message. Results can be read on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurance provider.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Anyone who lives in Texas is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take frequent Dallas STD tests.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
There is a very high chance that you will contract an STD in your lifetime. STDs threaten the health of everyone in Texas, with no regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with contraceptives so you do not become another statistic.