Local Private STD Testing
Our STD test in 75237 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office. We know your time is essential so we do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive for your lab test. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions. Get convenient STD testing in Dallas at any of our testing centers. If you decide you need to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists waiting to take your calls.
Our testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of. Start your search for a nearby laboratory today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labss test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD information for the Dallas area. If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be sure whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing service that tests for the complete 10 common STIs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.