Rapid Private STD testing Centers
You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 75237. Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. If you need test for sexually transmitted infections in Dallas, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Texas.
Customer reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the site. If you have questions about STD testing, ask any of our trained counselors anytime- night or day. Our website features a completely secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption.
All clients are emailed as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 24-48 hours after you take for your results. We do not inform your health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Dallas, Texas
The federal government at the state of Texas collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Dallas. The best way to protect yourself from the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility. STD testing is the only way to know your STD status.