Local STD Testing Centers
We know your time is crucial so we do not need additional paperwork when you arrive for your test. Our STD test in 75203 doesn't require a visit to a physician's office. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is prior stopping by our testing center, you'll get a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that covers all of the most commonly occurring STDs, like herpes- 1 and 2, HIV, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the STD term glossary on our site if you need to decipher any of the commonly used STD terms.
To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of test centers close to you. Our company tests for other infections so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about. We created our system for your maximum comfort.
STD Rate for Dallas, Texas
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Dallas area.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
STDcheck.com does everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.