Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We use STD tests that are accurate enough to check a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in Dallas, Texas, making your treatment regimen faster. Our doctors in Dallas, Texas can refer you to a specialist to assist you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result.
All of the test centers we have around the Dallas area are located for your convenience. Whenever you'd like a status update when you're waiting for your test results. Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD test is best for your needs.
We created our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many infections, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others. To find a center near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites.
Dallas, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Infection rates are just one of the kinds of data that is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Dallas each year. STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
Get tested for STDs regularly to halt the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 Texas adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable.