Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our 41017 testing centers offer fast STD testing. We have 4,000 nationwide testing locations with many sites throughout Crestview Hills to make Kentucky STD testing convenient. You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was vetted by diagnostic experts.
Test in Crestview Hills conveniently at any of our testing facilities. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our website if you want to get updated on the status of your results.
Your test results can be read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We make sure you get the test results by email when ready. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records.
STD Statistics for Crestview Hills, Kentucky
Frequent STD testing is the most important part of staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Crestview Hills area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- 31% of Kentuckians diagnosed with HIV in 2012 were Black males aged 20-29.
- The rate of Hispanic females with HIV was 6 times that of Whites in 2010.
- 51% of Black men infected with HIV in 2012 contracted the disease through sex with other men.
- The total number of Syphilis cases reported in 2011 was 335.
- 3.1 women per 100,000 residents were found to have HIV in 2011.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs frequently and diligent use of prophylactics like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for sexually transmitted diseases.