Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
STD testing at one of our test locations in the 86326 area is easier than going to a doctor's office. Purchace your STD tests now and no extra paperwork is necessary. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less.
Pay for your STD testing with credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the mandate we use to keep your private information safe and confidential. Our testing centers are used by hospitals and doctors because they are the most trustworthy available for STD testing.
Getting started with your test is fast - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Cottonwood, Arizona
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Cottonwood area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual health with regular STD screening.
- Maricopa and Pima counties accounted for 92% of all syphilis infections in 2011
- Gonorrhea was reported 4,564 times in 2011
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- Chlamydia is the most common STD in Maricopa county.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of Arizona residents. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in Cottonwood.