Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. If you need STD testing in the 78414 area, choose any of our local testing centers for testing today. We have over 4,000 test locations throughout USA, including in the 78414 area of Corpus Christi, Texas.
The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you should take. Let our health specialists provide you with an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. Our test locations are all over the Corpus Christi area, so there is sure to be one conveniently located near you.
To find a testing center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. Our labs screen for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Corpus Christi, Texas
By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the transfer of STDs. The federal government and the health department of Texas gathers STD and HIV rates in Corpus Christi and around the state and then discloses those figures.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
Get tested consistently to ensure that you are STD-free. Texas STD testing is imperative. Your health should come first. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.