Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are correct. Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 78410 test locations. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing locations to ensure convenient STD testing options in Corpus Christi and throughout Texas.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment methods we accept to give you the most flexibility when you purchase your STD tests. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to to be processed. We adhere to the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Wemake sure you get all test results by email quickly.
Corpus Christi, Texas STD Morbidity Data
The federal government and health department of Texas compiles annual STD and HIV rates about Corpus Christi and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the facts about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are contracted.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
Stay protected by practicing safe sex. As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Corpus Christi, Texas and across the United States.