Online STD Testing Service
Our 15108 STD testing requires no visit to a doctor's office. Our simplified testing process guarantees there will be no extra paperwork to complete later. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Our test recommendation tool can help you with finding out what testing you need. All of our test centers are located conveniently throughout Coraopolis. Our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a status update while you're waiting for your results.
We built our testing system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs screens for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
The best way to stop the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. Get wise about STDs in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.
Each year, the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania collect data about STD infections and transmission in Coraopolis.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Protect yourself with contraceptives so you do not become another statistic. STDs threaten the lives of everyone in Pennsylvania, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. There is a very high risk that you will get an STD in your lifetime.