Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Choose our online STD testing service to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 29526 area. All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state standards for accuracy. We have uncomlicated our testing process so you can carry out your test in a matter of minutes.
Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing provider who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- like we do. The process for getting your money back is as simple as cancelling your testing without visiting a testing facility. Our glossary of STD terms helps you stay current.
Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a center close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Conway, South Carolina
Be sure of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Conway and around the nation every year.
- Between 2008 and 2001, 794 people aged 25 to 34 contracted HIV in South Carolina.
- There were 9717 men living with HIV in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 854 people between 13 and 24 years old contracted HIV in SC.
- In 2011, South Carolina ranked 18th in the country for positive HIV diagnoses.
- There were 23 HIV-positive Asians living in South Carolina at the end of 2010.
Contracting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic. Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases in Conway. It is estimated that 50% of all South Carolina adults will have an STD throughout their lifetime.