Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing company does. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions. To protect your privacy, your charges will show as FPK Services.
Test at the same labs that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Be sure that your personal information stays protected with our service, which follows the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the easy payment methods we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Because our laboratories test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. We designed our testing process to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Locating the nearest test location to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you.
Conroe, Texas STI Morbidity Data
Yearly reports are published by the health department of Texas and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Conroe. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are spread, you will know how to protect yourself.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we ensure your privacy and safety and ensure that all of our tests are approved by the FDA. Texas STD testing is a responsible and proactive thing to do.