Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer embarrassing questions. We are the only online STD testing provider who screens for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our all-inclusive STD testing panel. We make sure your purchases remain confidential by showing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
Our payment process is secure with 128 bit encryption. Read customer review and testimonials on our website. We have trained counselors on standby 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
We will make sure you get by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance company of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available.
STD Statistics for Conroe, Texas
The best thing you can do to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Conroe.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Contraceptives are vital to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.