Same-Day STD Testing Centers
For the best Concord STD testing, choose any of our 4,000 nationwide locations in your area. Relax, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic experts Our 28025 testing centers offer fast testing.
Use the STD term glossary on our website if you need to clarify any of the commonly used STD terminlogy. If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is prior stopping by our testing location, you'll receive a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that includes all of the most common STDs, like herpes- 1 and 2, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C.
Your test results are safe with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer. We will email you to let you know your test results. You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Concord, North Carolina
Yearly reports are published by the federal government and the health department of North Carolina with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Concord. If you don't get informed about STDs, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
At STDcheck.com, we offer affordable, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in North Carolina. Keeping yourself STD free in North Carolina requires getting annual tests. Some sexually transmitted infections may be asymptomatic.