Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs with only a small blood or urine sample. Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Concord, California with a specialist referral from our physicians. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Concord, California from one of our physicians from our nationwide network.
We want to help inform everyone about STD topics with our blog, Exposed. The testing we provide is identical to what is used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our labs perform all STD testing under the supervision of a doctor for your safety.
We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about.
Concord, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and releases statistics about Concord STD rates. Take an STD test today to discover your STD status. Get tested for STDs immediately to discover your STD status.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they can be cured if diagnosed and treated early.