Local Private STD Testing
Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require extra paperwork at the test centers. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. There is no required visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 43213 area.
Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Columbus for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to figure out what tests is right for you. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results.
We have the most sophisticated Columbus STD testing. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel screens for both sexually transmitted infections in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Columbus, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Every single year, the health department of Ohio and the federal government collect and publishes data about STD and HIV and their transmission in Columbus. Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the facts about STDs and HIV.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- In Wood County, Ohio, 472 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in 2012.
- 25-29 year olds reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis diagnosis in Ohio in 2012 with 201 infections.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs often and diligent use of prophylactics such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for STDs.