Local STD Testing Centers
All of our 43213 STD tests are affordably priced. Our testing laboratories are CLIA certified. Our testing procedure is simple.
Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime- night or day. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. All of the test centers we utilize are conveniently located throughout the Columbus area.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 43213 and we have put together a panel to specifically test for both STIs together. It is crucial to test for the common STDs using the most advanced methods in the Columbus area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Columbus, Ohio
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on STD infection rates in Columbus. The best way to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 250 cases of syphilis in 2012, the highest recorded of any city in Ohio.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- In 2010, almost 78% of men with a new HIV diagnosis got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
Whatever your opinion about STIs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.