Local Private STD Testing
We know that choosing to test for STDs is a stressful decision so we make the process simple. We guarantee that results from our CLIA-certified test centers are accurate. No other testing service offers better pricing for 80906 STD testing.
Use the STD term glossary on our website if you need to clarify any of the commonly used STD terms. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is before visiting our testing location, you'll receive a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that includes all of the most commonly occurring STDs, such as oral and genital herpes, HIV, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C.
No other testing provider has higher quality Colorado Springs STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Colorado Springs, Colorado
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Colorado Springs area.
- 93% of all new HIV cases in Colorado were reported in urban counties in 2010.
- The primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis rate in Colorado was 2.6 per 100,000 residents in 2010
- In 2010, 11,115 persons had HIV in Colorado
- Colorado ranked 29th out 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010
- 30-34 year old Colorado residents accounted for highest proportion of all new HIV cases
We offer many simple ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.