Online STD Testing Service
Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 77845. Our many locations throughout College Station and the state of Texas give you plenty of options for your STD testing. We have over 4,000 STD testing centers in the country. Knowing your STD status is simple with our diagnostic expert-vetted testing process.
Our STD tests is doctor- monitored to assure safety and quality. The STD testing we offer is no different than that ones offered by hospitals and healthcare professionals. You can keep up with our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay educated about advances in STD testing and treatment.
We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. We have the most sophisticated College Station STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing for syphilis is the gold standard for syphilis testing in the 77845 area.
STI Infections Data for College Station, Texas
Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
The federal government and Texas health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Texas and, specifically, College Station.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
Protect yourself by practicing safe sex. As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in College Station, Texas and across the United States.