Fast Local STD testing Centers
You can trust the result you receive from us because our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. All of our 4,000 STD testing locations nationwides are ready to provide you with the best STD testing, including our sites in Cohasset, Massachusetts. All of our 02025 testing centers make it possible to take your STD test the same day you purchase it.
Get an explanation of the phrases used to explain STD testing in the glossary of terms on our website. Refunds are available for anyone who must cancel their testing prior to visiting our test locations. Our Cohasset STD testing is the only truly all-inclusive online service that includes ALL of the most commonly spread STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Results can be downloaded and read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. We make sure you get test results by email.
STD Data for Cohasset, Massachusetts
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to keep up with any uncertainty surrounding your STD status. Cohasset and other cities in Massachusetts are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2010, 62.1% of women who contracted HIV in Massachusetts got it from having heterosexual sex with an HIV positive man.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- In 2011, the percentage of AIDS diagnosis in men was 69.2%.
- In 2011, 21% of all HIV/AIDS infections occurred through Injection Drug Use and 14% through heterosexual sex.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
Specialists in your area use our labs to test for various conditions so you can trust the test results you receive from STDcheck.com.