Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Your privacy is paramount so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our comprehensive test panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. We assure your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and awkward questions.
Don't miss out on STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly comprehensive, like the ones offered by our competitors. Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test location. The glossary of STD terms on our website is one of the many educational resources we offer you.
You can always read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We are aware how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Clermont, Florida
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Clermont. The best way to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't test for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who are infected with an STD every year. The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as condoms.