Low-Cost STD testing Centers
You're in and out of our testing centers quickly because you only have to submit a small blood or urine sample Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in Clemmons, North Carolina. Getting treatment for an STD in Clemmons, North Carolina is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our doctors.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you complete control over who has access to your personal information. You can decide how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our STD tests are processed by the same labs used by nearby hospitals.
Our locations test for all kinds of diseases so nobody will find out why you are visiting there. Start your search for a lab today by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process was created with you in mind - we will take care of you the way we will like to be taken care of.
Clemmons, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of North Carolina with transmission rates and methods and other data for Clemmons.
If you have not started educating yourself with STD information, you have not started defending yourself against infection.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
STDcheck.com abides by all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.