Same-Day Local STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our technicians do not need supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the test location. Our 27520 STD testing doesn't ask for a visit to a doctor's office.
Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to figure out what STD tests to take. CLAYTON STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing facilities in the area. Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- day or night.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and quick. In the 27520 area, we use the most advanced CLAYTON STD testing available. You can also test for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
CLAYTON, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Without taking an STD test in CLAYTON, there is no way to know if you are free of infections. Every person in North Carolina is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
- 1254 syphilis infections have been reported in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
Over one quarter of those with STDs are not aware of their conditions and could be spreading the infections without knowing it.