Same-Day Private STD Testing
All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state standards for accuracy. We have uncomlicated our testing process so you can finish your test in only a few minutes. Choose our online STD testing service to get the most economically priced STD testing in the 18411 area.
It doesn't matter if you know which specific STD tests you should take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Clarks Summit. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, 24/7.
We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly.
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you have not had an STD test in Clarks Summit, you cannot be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Pennsylvania is growing every year.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. STIs affect millions of people in the United States of America annually.