Confidential Online STD Testing
Customized STD treatment is the goal of every specialist referral our physicians make if your Cincinnati, Ohio STD testing comes back positive. We know you want fast and easy STD testing, so we only offer tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Cincinnati STD testing and treatment doesn't get any faster than our service thanks to our nationwide network of doctors with authority to write prescriptions.
With refunds in 1 to 2 days, we take the headache out of cancelling your testing if you have to for any reason. We don't offer incomplete STD testing that excludes any of the most common sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Our glossary of STD terms is a handy resource for anyone who is confused about STD lingo.
We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. We will never notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be sent by email quickly.
STD Morbidity Data for Cincinnati, Ohio
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the Cincinnati area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual health with regular STD testing.
- In 2010, Ohio was 13th out of 50 states for syphilis infections.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 250 cases of syphilis in 2012, the highest recorded of any city in Ohio.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.