Low-Cost STD testing Centers
If you need test for sexually transmitted diseases in Cincinnati, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Ohio. Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been approved by diagnostic specialists. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 45242.
Your private information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept many different payment methods, so checkout is a breeze. Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals.
In the 45242 area, we use the most advanced Cincinnati STD testing available. You can also screen for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast.
Cincinnati, Ohio STD Information
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Ohio contain facts and figures about STDs and HIV in Cincinnati. Information is the best way to start protecting yourself against STDs.
- The rate of chlamydia infections among 20-24 year olds in 2011 in Cuyahoga County, Ohio was 4,554 for every 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
We have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few near you.