Confidential Online STD Testing
We have testing labs that meet Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. Our online STD testing service supplies the most competitively priced testing for STDs in 45251. Our testing process is so simple, you will be done in 5 minutes or less.
Put our test recommendation tool to good use by receiving a tip about which tests are right for you. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply call our health specialists 24 hours a day. Go to any of our STD testing facilities, which are conveniently located around the city of Cincinnati.
We will send by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and access your results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance company of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Cincinnati, Ohio
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transfer rates in Ohio keep rising as more and more residents get infected. Periodic Cincinnati STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
All STD tests offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing services.