Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Test with our online STD testing service to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 13039 area. All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state mandates for accuracy. We have simplified our testing process so you can complete your test in 5 minutes or less.
Enjoy easy checkout with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Take your tests at one of our labs, which are the same ones used by area hospitals. Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which abides by all federal and state privacy mandates, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 1-2 days. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 13039 area. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Cicero STD testing available.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Cicero, New York
An STD test in Cicero is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in New York have risen tremendously over the past few years.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Chlamydia was transmitted in New York in 2011 at the rate of 794.7 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
Testing is the best way to slow the spread of STDs in Cicero. Different sexually transmitted diseases are cured by different remedies. Upwards of 50% New York adults aged 18 to 44 years old have never been tested for an STD other than HIV/AIDS.