Local HIV Testing Centers
No extra paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 91910 service. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to tell you what STD tests you need. We have health specialists available at all times in case you want a status update for your test results. If you are in the Chula Vista area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing locations.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast. In the 91910 area, we use the most sophisticated Chula Vista STD testing available. You can also screen for syphilis using our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
STI Morbidity Data for Chula Vista, California
Testing for STDs is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health. Information about STD rates in Chula Vista is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.