Same-Day STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Purchase your test online or over the phone and there are no extra paperwork to complete. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a doctor's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 60611.
Counselors can answer your STD questions any time of the day, 24/7. 128-bit encryption is how we safeguard your personal information when you purchase on our website. We take pride in every positive review we get from a past customer.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel. In 60611 area, nobody has a more advanced Chicago STD testing. Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Chicago, Illinois STI Information
Without an STD test, you cannot be certain of your STD health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year with data about STDs in Chicago.
- 32.9% of HIV patients developed AIDS within 12 months of initial diagnosis in Illinois.
- The rate of Hispanic males living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 2.1 times that of White males.
- Illinois ranked 9th among 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
- 1,089 Blacks were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
Studies show that 25% of adults in Chicago have been positively diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Illinois, prevention is crucial. Most STDs can be caught more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself.