Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not need extra paperwork. With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 19013 area without visiting a physician's office. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to tell you what STD testing you need. If you are in the Chester area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing locations. We have health specialists standing by any time in case you want a status update for your test results.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Chester STD testing provided by any test service. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days. Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both diseases at the same time.
Chester, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Information is one of the most vital components of protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. If you live in Chester, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Chester with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted infections, it is easy to get infected. The worst step you can take is to keep having sex without protection.