Same-Day Private STD Testing
We don't require any unnecessary procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test comes back positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Charlotte, North Carolina, we offer the quickest way to test and get treated for STDs.
If you have questions about STDs, call our counselors 24/7 for answers. Our checkout process is always secure. Customers leave reviews and testimonials on our site that you can read.
We designed our STD testing process to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Our centers test for a multitude of infections so no one will know why you are there. Start your STD testing quickly by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Charlotte, North Carolina STI Statistics
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Charlotte area.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
Numerous sexually transmitted infections run their course without symptoms. Some, but not all, sexually transmitted infections can be cured. Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. North Carolina residents often don't seek treatment for STIs because they are embarrassed. Educating yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the growth of diseases in North Carolina.