Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Choose our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing in the 28277 area. Dropping into any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is quick. For your convenience, our testing process is quick and simple.
24/7 counselors mean you can have your questions about STDs answered anytime, night or day. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption. Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We will email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Charlotte, North Carolina STD Rate
Everyone in Charlotte should take STD tests regularly. The threat of catching an STD in North Carolina is high.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- 1,189 men were infected with HIV in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we ensure your privacy and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are approved by the FDA. North Carolina STD testing is a smart thing to do.